Tuesday, April 19, 2016

deep breath


I had a good breakfast because what you eat today is your energy for tomorrow.

I had a good lunch.

Total banana count: 8.

I read about T.S Eliot and Time, and T.S Eliot and exile.

I asked Raphael all my questions.

I tried to concretise my Renaissance memorisation, reciting 'The mind is its own place, and in itself/can make a Heaven of Hell, and a Hell of Heaven' (chiasmus/anadiplosis) to Simon Bear, who also mopped up a couple of stress-tears.

I watched 'Composition in Storytelling' to calm down, did some Yoga (child's pose).

Then I looked at my exam schedule to write down my identification number, and realised it was the 1830-1945 paper instead of the 1500-1700 paper tomorrow.

okay okay okay okay okay okay okay yokay yokay

Prayer helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment