Friday, December 13, 2013

episode 1256765432


Yesterday my dad and i went to the grocery store (at like 10 at night-yes we are secretly vampires)

and because christmas is in 12 days (!!!!) there was christmas music playing, including the incredibly cheesy but also very nice ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUuuuuOOUuuuOOUOUuUu

ad i so i was dancing in the aisles because how can you not when it's that song (also i was wearing my red indian shoes which are very slippery so i was enjoying sliding everywhere)

i got to the cashier to ask the lady where the strepsils were (my throat-every time i swallow i feel like razor blades)

as she walked me to the sweets isle (where the strepsils live) she said 'you like dancing?'

and i laughed and nodded

and she seemed so amused she hugged me

and when she realised i had a sore throat she gave me tips on how to cure it (apparent;y star fruits and salt are a cure all)

what a lovely lady

i should dance more


No comments:

Post a Comment