Wednesday, August 3, 2016

03/08/2016


Today started by a breakfast meeting with Nat - unsatisfied with exploring part of Europe together we decided to explore a new acai place that opened in Holland Village called Haakon. We talked the strange unsettled feeling of being in one place after travelling so much, and whether we could live with our siblings. When we left, I said, 'Thanks for having breakfast!' I hadn't walked more than 3 meters when Nat called back 'Did you say thanks for having breakfast? I have breakfast every day!' before realising I'd meant thanks-for-coming-out-to-have-breakfast-with-me!

I had three meetings today, and discovered I'd been reading the wrong Tale in The Canterbury Tales.

And I was tired when I got home but I knew that if you boil pasta in salt water for the time it takes to smoke one cigarette, it turns out perfectly al dente.

No comments:

Post a Comment