Friday, June 3, 2011

So long, Farewell, Auf wiedershein (?) goodbye

So i have 8:43 minutes left to write this and i just want to say.
ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY, I'm in changi airport on FRIDAY
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND WEEKEND!
Yesterday was Thursday (thursday), and to-o-day is Friday!
WE SO EXCITED WE SO EXCITED!

Can't wait to get to England. I love Aeroplanes and Aeroplane food.
Did anyone notice i changed my spelling of airplane/aeroplane?

That's cos i'm ready for new things.
OH YEAH.

England here i COMEEEEEE

wet blanket: my school books/holiday homework took up one whole suitcase.
well, most of it. my waterproof jacket and my dads book were there too.

2 comments:

  1. "Can't wait to get to England. I love Aeroplanes and Aeroplane food.
    Did anyone notice i changed my spelling of airplane/aeroplane?

    That's cos i'm ready for new things.
    OH YEAH."

    No idea what you mean

    ReplyDelete