Monday, October 31, 2016

27-28/10/2016


On Thurday, I met Tim, Will, Neil, Emma and Kerry for vegan dinner, where I tried vegan mozzarella made of rice, laughed over Tim's tendency to spill things, listened again to Neil's story about how he, Tim and Will slept in Nigel's garden, and listened to a jazz band and poetry reading in the Downing Bar. I am now enraptured by the jazz song 'Misty' (Johnny Mathis, 1959)

On Friday, I thought my greatest discovery was going to be the fact that there is a place in Germany called Worms. But it turned out to be the discovery that you can pin large pieces of blue cloth to the ceiling of the coach house, as Alex and I did when we begun decorating it for our Neverland party tomorrow.

When we came out, I peered at the turned off light on the outside of the building, trying to see a switch so we could potentially turn it on for people who wanted to chat outside during the party. Suddenly, the light swung round and looked at us. Oh my we both skittered away, 'my tummy constricted' Alex said. A premature scare for a Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment