Saturday, March 5, 2016

Heard and dreamed


I just heard someone say 'I'm just going to have some of this fat-free gluten-free water'. Hmmm.

Last night I had a dream that I was learning to canoe (for some reason the rhythm of paddling was the same waltzing rhythm of a balance) and ended up together with my canoe instructor. Did not see that one coming. He was Australian. I have probably been watching too much Youtube. Or it's last years binge sessions of Beauty and the Geek catching up on me all of a sudden.

Yesterday on the cycle to Grantchester I passed a little boy who was trailing behind his Mum and brother. 'George! Come one!'

A while later, I squeezed past a woman and her dog who was wriggling through a patch of grass. 'Come on, George!'

Current life situation: Trying to decide whether or not I can last one more week without doing my laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment