Thursday, March 3, 2016

02/03/16


Lying in bed with tummy pains because I went for a run only half an hour after eating half a tray of apple crumble (when I broke it down in my head I thought 'It's basically just two apples and some oats. What could possibly go wrong?')

I've just booked a Caledonian Sleeper to Fort William, and a hostel for two nights there, and doing all these adult things while my tummy is saying 'you fool' makes me wish I had parents here to do it all for me. But this is growing up and this is using a debit card and this going back to the Highlands for the first time after Auntie Sheila died.

Another semi-adulty thing I did today was fix my bicycle brake, and sign up for my room next year.(I'll be next to Natalia, Annika and Alex hooray! And I'll have my own bathroom!)

On the way back from a lecture on Dryden (in which Becky and I pondered the possibility that our lecturer is pregnant) it began raining, then sleeting, and then snowing! I tried to keep my eyes open to see as much snow as possible, but it wasn't long before some flew into my eye and I had to blink rapidly to remain a safe cyclist.

No comments:

Post a Comment