Saturday, November 23, 2013

9) self control

bye old food




For some reason i can always remember that self control is the ninth 'good fruit'
maybe it's cos it's really difficult
sort of like 9 times tables (that doesn't make sense but)

Anyway

I have imposed upon myself a chocolate ban (the last chocolate ban was easter-for lent)
No chocolate until i return home from vietnam

i feel like i eat too many unhealthy things

so now i'm changing my baking style

from chocoalte chip this and molten chocolate that

to oatmeal raisin cinnamon cookies (made today)

and apple streusal
and cinnamon rolls (my projects)

i'll leave the red velvets for christmas since they are marginally more unhealthy and so it'll be a christmas indulgence

LET'S BE HEALTHY

(i don't know how i'm going to control myself. But if i can't control myself now how will i survive food ban for track next year???)

hi new food 





No comments:

Post a Comment