Thursday, August 1, 2013

Surreal



Yesterday i had to stay up till half past 2, reading history notes, and highlighting them and annotating them (I mostly drew sad faces, and a ghost)

But because I'm not a night owl, and i can't really take a late night normally

Everything became very weird

It felt like my head was disconnected from my body, and extra heavy, and for some very very strange reason my skin felt like velvet (Trust me, it doesn't usually)

And time seemed to move in spurts and jerks

And everything was very warm

and i was sort of in 2 states at once, dreamland and reality, because i saw my economics teacher in the lounge (not possible) and wrote things on my study notes that weren't history reacted, but made sense in my dream

And all i could hear was my breathing, interspersed with my dad's noises-in-his-sleep, and a strange tap-tapping from the kitchen that i couldn't quite place

Also, the day-plus buns they sell in school taste like you are eating clouds
literally just soft light gossamer fluff

1 comment:

  1. Harharhar oh the joys, the joys of sleep deprivation. Join the club :)

    ReplyDelete