Saturday, August 3, 2013

ice cream adventures, a cramp and flying



Today after school, Me Aymee Rebecca and Niki went to Rochester's Ben and Jerry's to eat ice cream.

We were planning to use my vouchers, but in the end we couldn't (and a slightly embarrassing situation ensued)
But we still got ice cream, Rebecca got Cookie dough in a cup, Niki got phish food in a salty tasting cone, and Aymee and I shared a ginormous core sundae with whipped cream and sprinkles and chocolate fudge (heart attack here i come)
It was delicious, totally, utterly delicious
I have a billion kajillion plans for what i shall do when i go to France and see Aymee with Niki and others IT WILL BE AH FRENCH ADVENTURE
I can't wait

(Talking about France-the newest french crisis: The endangerment of baguettes NOOOO http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/31/world/europe/a-french-dining-staple-is-losing-its-place-at-the-table.html?src=me&ref=general&_r=1&)

Besides that, i really love walking with Niki and Aymee, and creeping over the funny concrete bumps in Rochester mall, and checking out food places for future food adventures, and singing "YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU'RE NEVER AT HOME" loudly along the quiet road towards Rochester.

When we got back to school, after an episode of talking to this lady who came to promote church events, and giving clarter her history notes (I hope you can read through the highlights) p.s claire you owe me bananas, i went for track training

Today we ran 6x300m (-1 because we are all unfit slobs) and i am proud to say i almost reached my P.B yayyy 51.8 (PB=51.78 right now) i know it's a sucky timing but still getting close was nice

During cool down we went slightly crazy and Gideon started singing "I feel PRETTY, oh so PRETTY, i feel PRETTY and WITTY and GAY" and then we skipped a bit and then i tried to dance but the minute i pointed my right foot my calf cramped up like a CRAZY STONE and i just fell on thei field kind of in shock at the pain, but more of the fact that this was my first sudden calf cramp and WHOA it was mean and painful

I think i must have looked pretty ridiculous prancing around and then suddenly throwing myself on the field but it was quite amusing afterward

Thank god for friends who helped my massage my rock hard throbbing calf and who did the weird fleing foot thing that helps the cramp go away

You guys

the best

:')

And then during ballet (I can finally jump again huzzah huzzah huzzah) i felt so buoyant and happy i literally enjoyed every minute of learning the demi character dance and performing the dramatique (I think my excitedness translated into my movement because Mrs Cheong said Emily and I were too energetic)

I  felt like every time i did a ton leve i was bouncing off a cloud, and landing among all the soft strands of white mixed with sunshine, and then being buoyed up again

Such a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment