Thursday, July 11, 2013

-


I'm so so tired right now
i think it's because school was draining
i got back my first 2 term papers (math and GP) and maybe i set my standards too high but i was disappointed (For GP)
And then there was the BIG birthday celebration that i'd planned for like crazy trying to think how to make it big enough especially cos sam and niki and shana are really AWESOME PEOPLE and i wanted to make their birthdays extra special
i think the planning+excitement (I was smiling like crazy i love birthdays) made me expend all my energy then and then die when i got home
i have no idea why i'm writing this
i think i thought writing down
I AM TIRED
would make me less tired but it doesn't
Gonna sleep early (i.e 10.30) and hope i have nice dreams

Also, Welcome to my blog Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment