Saturday, May 19, 2012

SHOPPING


Just went shopping with WEIXIN
and bought nice stuff and blew alot of money but feeling really happy and excited to wear new stuff and clear out old stuff
and also i bought these shoes which have a wedge so it makes me really tall (taller than my dad) so i'm kinda scared of wearing them but i like them so much so i shall but still
and also i kind of went crazy and bought alot of socks.
And also i made my own bag in MUJI which is fun and affordable and i want to do it again :)
and i also feel really bad for paying the famous amos guy $4.90 in coins (mostly 10 and 4 cent coins) so he got scolded by the lady next to him for counting too slowly but oh well.
Also i wore my tie dye top adn its so bright and colourful i think it made me happier.
i also noticed that most Singapore people wear dark colours why is that?
I am now resisting the urge to eat all 200 grams of the no nut chocolate chip famous amos cookies i bought for hannah.
it is hard so i am eating grapes instead.
I feel happy cos i bought presents for Emily, Cheezty and Hannah :)
and me of course.
For me i bought:
*a flower dress in Forever 21
*a pair of pink pants from Forever 21
*pink socks from Muji
*blue socks from Muji
*a bag from Muji that says "consider the lilies of the valley...they do not toil neither do they spin. Matt 6:28"
*stripy socks from art box
*beth shoes from far east (the wedge ones)
*espadrilles from new look

For my friends i bought stuff but i'm not writing it here because then the surprise will be spoilt :)

YAY. i used to think i was a lousy shopper because i am loathe to spend so much but since i haven;t been shopping for myself in an age, this time i wasn;t constantly plagued with financial worries :)

the next time i go shopping for myself will be after o levels when i try and find a prom dress/shoes.

til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment