Monday, July 7, 2014


I have a socksession:

1) purple socks with giraffes

2) Blue socks with lions (ONE OF WHICH GOT LOST AFTER I WASHED  IT FOR THE FIRST TIME)

3) Blue and white stripy socks with apples

4) Black socks with dinosaurs

5) Purples socks with polka dots and lace

6) Deep blue socks with divers and sharks

7) Rainbow stripy socks

8) Crazy pattern socks

9) Maroon socks with blue toes and heels

I love socks they are like wearing beautiful and comfortable uderwear (Which, by the way, you can get from http://www.thunderpants.co.nz/Womens/Hipster_Thunderpants/WH29/Womens-Hipster-Sky-Blossom.html i love their undies I WOULDN'T MIND THUNDIES FOR MY BIRTHDAY hohoho)

ANYWAY (that was an awkward interlude) basically wearing beautiful socks is like an outward expression of inner beauty-Even though you don't see it i know its there

And if you get to know me well enough you'll soon notice

***note added at a later date: I FOUND MY OTHER LION SOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment