Monday, May 2, 2011

oohh sundays fundays


Yesterday morning i woke up and it was Sunday. and i was so happy.
I had a perfect breakfast and then wore nice clothes to church. sadly my nice clothes included flats which gave me three blisters.
In church, i sat two people away from the person who makes my heart feel like a glass balloon.
And i didn't say a word to him the whole time, but i still felt happy.
After church we(me and mum) took the bus home but stopped off at da paolo and cold storage and bought:
pasta sauce, a packet of chocolate chips, marinated artichokes and...
wait for it
A CHOCOLATE CHIP SCONE
Then i ate lunch (pasta with da paolo sauce) and had half the scone for dessert while watching flushed away
and then i did my homework and went to Emily's house to watch the king's speech but i ended up playing barbies with her and Rebecca (lets relive our childhoods ya) while her brother gave us music on the guitar (we got to choose the songs)
and then when i got home i read a few chapters of the silver brumby and then fell asleep in my mum's bed.
I love Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment